SCOPE AND OVERVIEW
1. THE USE OF OUR SERVICES (NON-WEBSITE)
Collection of Personal Information
· Personal contact details such as name, title, addresses, telephone numbers, and personal email addresses.
· Work history and other relevant experience including information contained in a resume, CV, cover letter, or job application.
· Education information including degrees awarded, transcripts, and other information provided to us.
· Information collected during phone or video career coaching sessions.
· Details regarding the type of employment sought, desired salary, willingness to relocate, job preferences, and other information related to compensation and benefits.
Personal Information Use
The personal information that we collect in connection with our services is confidential, and we will treat it as such. We only use your personal information where applicable law permits or requires it in connection with carrying out the Services. We may use your personal information for the following legitimate business purposes:
· Identifying and evaluating clients and prospective clients including assessing skills, qualifications, personality, values, interests, education, work history and industry.
· Communicating with you about job search or career planning.
· Creating and submitting reports as required by applicable laws or regulations.
· To comply with our legal, regulatory, or other corporate governance requirements.
· Complying with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes, or enforceable government requests.
We will only use your personal information for the purposes we collected it for. If we need to use your personal information for an unrelated purpose, we will provide notice to you and, if required by law, seek your consent. We may use your personal information without your knowledge or consent where required by applicable law or regulation.
We will maintain a copy of your resume and other personal information up to a period of six (6) months or, upon your request, for any other reasonable period. We may also maintain a copy of this information as required by law.
We will only disclose your personal information to third parties where required by law or to our employees, contractors, designated agents, or third-party service providers who require it to assist us with provide the Services, including third-party employers, but only with your express consent.
We may also use third-party service providers to perform some of our duties. We require all our third-party service providers, by written contract, to implement appropriate security measures to protect your personal information consistent with our policies and any data security obligations applicable to us. We do not permit our third-party service providers to use your personal information for their own purposes. We only permit them to use your personal information for specified purposes in accordance with our instructions.
We may also disclose your personal information for the following additional purposes where permitted or required by applicable law:
· To comply with legal obligations or valid legal processes such as search warrants, subpoenas, or court orders. When we disclose your personal information to comply with a legal obligation or legal process, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that we only disclose the minimum personal information necessary for the specific purpose and circumstances.
· During emergency situations or where necessary to protect the safety of persons.
· Where the personal information is publicly available.
· If a business transfer or change in ownership occurs.
· For additional purposes with your consent where such consent is required by law.
2. THE USE OF OUR SERVICES (WEBSITE)
Collection of Personal Information
In addition to the information that you provide us through electronic email, telephone, or video sessions, we collect and use certain types of information from you when you interact with our website. This includes:
· Personal information, that we can reasonably use to directly or indirectly identify you, such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, user name or other similar identifier, and any other identifier we may use to contact you (“personal information”).
· Non-personal information, that does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity or directly relate to an identifiable individual, such as demographic information, or statistical or aggregated information. Statistical or aggregated data does not directly identify a specific person, but we may derive non-personal statistical or aggregated data from personal information. For example, we may aggregate personal information to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific Website feature.
· Technical information, including your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, or information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
· Non-personal details about your Website interactions, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URLs), clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, or any phone number used to call our customer service number.
How We Collect Information About You
We use different methods to collect your information, including through:
· Direct interactions with you when you provide it to us, for example, by filling in forms or corresponding with us by phone, email, video session, or otherwise.
· User contributions. You may also provide information for us to publish or display on public Website areas or transmit to other Website users or third parties.
· Automated technologies or interactions, as you navigate through our Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect directly from you on or through our Website may include:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, and requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
· Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
Information We Collect Through Cookies and Other Automatic Data Collection Technologies
· Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data,location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
· Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical information and may include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
· Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
· Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
· Speed up your searches.
· Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
· Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings that are used for browser cookies.
· Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they are used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
Children Under The Age Of 14
Our Website is not intended for children under 14 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 14. If you are under 14, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 14 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
3. INFORMATION APPLICABLE TO DATA COLLECTED IN GENERAL
We have implemented appropriate physical, technical, and organizational security measures designed to secure your personal information against accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration, or disclosure. In addition, we limit personal information access to those employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties that have a legitimate business need for such access.
Except as otherwise permitted or required by applicable law or regulation, we will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. Under some circumstances we may anonymize your personal information so that it can no longer be associated with you. We reserve the right to use such anonymous and de-identified data for any legitimate business purpose without further notice to you or your consent.
Rights of Access, Correction, Erasure, and Objection (non-Website)
It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes while you are engaging our Services. By law you have the right to request access to and to correct the personal information that we hold about you, or withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information under certain circumstances. If you want to review, verify, correct, or withdraw consent to the use of your personal information, please contact us at the Contact Us tab below Any such communication must be in writing.
We may request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and your right to access, and to provide you with the personal information that we hold about you or make your requested changes. Applicable law may allow or require us to refuse to provide you with access to some or all of the personal information that we hold about you, or we may have destroyed, erased, or made your personal information anonymous in accordance with our record retention obligations and practices. If we cannot provide you with access to your personal information, we will inform you of the reasons why, subject to any legal or regulatory restrictions.
Right to Withdraw Consent (non-Website)
Where you have provided your consent to the collection, use, and transfer of your personal information, you have the legal right to withdraw your consent under certain circumstances. To withdraw your consent, if applicable, please follow the Contact Us link below.
CONTACT US: INFORMATION AND CHALLENGING COMPLIANCE
Brenda Race, Email: email@example.com, Phone: 236-897-0690. We have procedures in place to receive and respond to complaints or inquiries about our handling of personal information, our compliance with this policy, and with applicable privacy laws. To discuss our compliance with this policy please contact our Brenda Race using the contact information listed above.